Call now… (888) 557-8466
Now, more than ever, we have a responsibility to our customers, to provide them with electrical services that are reliable and affordable. That’s where sustainability comes in. It’s more than a word at Emergency Power Solutions – it’s the key to our success in the 21st century. The decisions we make today that affect our “triple bottom line” – people, the planet and profits – will determine our long-term prospects as a company. We see promising signs in our performance, but a lot of work remains.
Our main focus includes:
- CUSTOMERS Improve the lives of our customers and vitality of our communities
- GROWTH Grow and adapt the business and achieve our financial objectives
- OPERATIONS Excel in safety, operational performance and environmental stewardship
- EMPLOYEES Develop and engage employees and strengthen leadership
- COMMUNITIES Engage in charitable causes that improve and enrich the lives of our communities. We currently support Crossroads Ministries, an affiliation of Community Resource Center and Bread, Inc. of the Gastonia Food Pantry.